- Secure Cashup turnover not matching sales X – Support can implement a remote fix.
- Secure Cashup variance summary takes into account unassigned floats – Assigning the full value of the float everyday will eliminate this problem.
- Secure Cashup Summary does not always refresh – Exiting and re-opening pilot resolves this error.
- Pro-forma invoice custom details not centered on Bond printers - this does not affect thermal printers.
- Main meal statistics report calculates incorrectly when drawn over 2 different months - drawing the report within in same month works correctly.
- Grey screen occurs after changing printer routings - exiting and re-opening pilot PoS resolves this error.
- Print jobs are not always cleared on dayend resulting in a slow system - correcting the printer routings and clearing out any old print jobs will resolve this issue.
- Invalid date error – Some reports incorrectly report an invalid date when opening, this can be resolved by exiting and re-opening pilot.
- Plu Sales information stored on incorrect days - if pilot PoS is opened while the day end is running, any sales on the PoS will be recorded as previous trading day, until pilot is restarted.
- Missing voids and discounts entries - if network connection is lost during the processing of a void this information can fail to write into the archive tables.
- Reprinting previous bills will fail if there is a table called images in the database - this table is created by the api for 3rd party loyalty vendors.
- Missing Plu sales information – If network connection is lost during the billing process plu sales information can be lost for the bill.
- Bill sequence numbers skip if a failure occurs during the creation of the table (i.e network drop)
1 post • Page 1 of 1
The following list contains the known bugs and fixes present in the latest release of Pilot.