Latest Release: Know bugs SQL320150915-P2
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:15 am
The following list contains the known bugs and fixes present in the latest release of Pilot.
- Pro-forma invoice custom details not centred on Bond printers - this does not affect thermal printers.
- Main meal statistics report calculates incorrectly when drawn over 2 different months - drawing the report within in same month works correctly.
- Main meal statistics report does not include deleted waiters
- Main meal statistics report calculates incorrectly if a supervisor rings up items on another waiters table.
- Grey screen occurs after changing printer routings - exiting and re-opening pilot PoS resolves this error.
- Plu Sales information stored on incorrect days - if pilot PoS is opened while the day end is running, any sales on the PoS will be recorded as previous trading day, until pilot is restarted.
- Missing voids and discounts entries - if network connection is lost during the processing of a void this information can fail to write into the archive tables.
- PLU costing report – On printout actual vs. target is blank, GP shows zero On screen is correct
- PLU times sales report - report doesn't work, data is available on PilotLive
- PLU Costings recalculate locks pos until the process is complete